1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Place quartered potatoes in a roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil and toss gently to coat. Season generously with salt and pepper.
3. Rub the roast with a tablespoon of olive oil, then season generously on all sides with salt and pepper. Place the meat in your roasting pan, surrounded by potatoes.
4. Place dish in oven for 15 minutes then reduce heat to 325°F and roast for an additional 35 to 45 minutes, or until an instant thermometer inserted into the center of the meat reads 120°F.
5. Remove from oven, then transfer the meat to a cutting board and cover with tin foil to rest* for 15 minutes. Once rested, slice beef thinly and serve.
6. Spoon potatoes into a serving dish and reserve your roasting pan juices to create gravy.
*Resting your meat results in a much juicier roast. By covering it fully with tin foil, the flavorful juices settle back into the meat-and not on your cutting board.Tip:
To save time and add rich color to your potatoes, skip the peeling process and leave the skins on.
Brought to you by